Friday, March 25, 2011

Reminder concerning e-learning assignment i)

Hi, Angus here!

Can we remind everyone that there is an e-learning element to this course (kudos to thos of you who have already helpfully posted). For the first e-learning activity, could I ask you to do the following:

(i) Individual task: in approximately 100 words write a reflection about how you/ your school currently teach the unseen (deadline 28 March 2011).

Your reflection should be posted on our blog by the deadline stipulated above.

If you have any questions about this or any other matter please do not hesitate to email me. Looking forward to seeing you all again next Tuesday afternoon.

With best wishes,

Angus

Ps As I mentioned last week if anyone can help me track down copies of the 2009 and 2010 GCE Lit copies (a photocopy/ scan perhaps?) I would be most grateful (extra ‘brownie points’ of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment